Customer Relationship Management (CRM) provides organizations with comprehensive customer contact solutions, developing and leveraging market and customer-specific information to improve the customer experience at every touch-point - enabling our clients to effectively create customer experiences that attract, acquire and retain by:
The Internet offers the unique opportunity to create an invaluable one-to-one relationship with customers.
- Maximizing brand impact and targeted marketing abilities
- Enhancing sales force effectiveness and developing new distribution channels
- Providing superior customer service and streamlining internal business processes to support the highest quality customer interactions across all channels (e.g., field sales and service, inside sales, telemarketing, retail sales, resellers/selling partners, customer service and support, direct mail, e-mail, fax and Internet)
As competition for customers becomes increasingly intense, companies must have the capability to flawlessly execute and continually improve their customer service at all points of contact.
Effective CRM system design and implementation requires deep technology, marketplace and operations knowledge. CBI incorporates a cross-disciplinary approach to building for our clients the most effective CRM systems possible.
CBI can help you realize the full value of your intellectual assets, with our knowledge management practice.
- E-commerce, integrating personalization, advertisement serving and database marketing
- Customer and market analysis and tracking, such as campaign management and execution, customer segmentation, telemarketing and personalization
- Web customer service
- Call center automation
- Sales force automation
Our goal is to make knowledge easier to apply on the job, quicker to access, more widely shared and more easily updated and improved. Knowledge management solutions help organizations build knowledge capital as a corporate asset, including the organizational framework for capturing and delivering information. Our solutions enable you to work faster, reuse best practices, reduce costly rework and continuously improve performance.
CBI's approach to knowledge management provides real solutions for building and organizing knowledge capital:
- Intranets/Information Portals
- Employee Self-Service
- Workforce Collaboration
- Distance Learning
- Electronic Document Management